Saturday, October 5, 2013

Family Game Night... *Friday*



~*Friday*~ ... is FAMILY GAME NIGHT!!! First I made red velvet cupcakes, with Halloween décor. Fitting for this time of the year...

 

It took a little bit of time, but we settled on playing "Sorry"... after an amazing steak dinner! Which was fitting for what the day represented to "me".


There was plenty of banter back and forth, as we raced to the finish line (to win)... and quickly bumped each other off in a vein attempt to be first. Anthony won first, which would normally be the end but we played through to "take place". Quickly my loving husband took second place! The race between Tyler and I was neck and neck... he won! I don't mind coming in last, after all it about the time spent, and bonding moments. I wouldn't give up these years for anything. And I can't imagine my husband would want to be anywhere in life that didn't involve his boys!!!


I sometimes sit back and try to imagine life years from now... where board games turn into them sitting on the couch watching sports. And I imagine future wives, grandchildren, and I couldn't imagine not being right smack in the middle of it all.




~*Gratitude*~... I am in awe and thanks for the family I was blessed with. And I look forward to many more years!!! Here is a toast to things only getting better!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment