Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Crossword Puzzles


We try our best to push our children academically and intellectually. We make sure they have the monthly National Geographic (adult not just kids version). Their daddy pushes them to read at least one article in the Wall Street Journal and explain it back to him (teaches comprehension and vocabulary). And recently I started to help keep them sharp with a word search app. I figure the digital word search is not just mentally stimulating but we compete. Who found the first word (high five)? Who found the most words (high five)? And than as soon as one is done the next competition begins!


This isn't a new concept to my boys, we did them about a year ago. It was however recently that I brought it back. I figure it is a welcome break from Angry Birds, Bad Piggies, and Mine Craft.


Let the competitions begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment