Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Virtual Life

 
This morning Tyler (my eight year old) asked me if he could get "Garry's Mod". Of course, my first thought is that he wants to download another app on his tablet. I asked him how much it costs. Both he and his brother chimed in with, "I don't know". Don't they realize I need a price if I'm going to give a "yes" or "no" answer?
 
I looked it up... Garry's Mod seems to have the same appeal to them as their MineCraft. And I realized that I am now officially "old" since I find myself outside the loop of mainstream. I am just thankful that computer games are becoming popular so the tablet doesn't kill my preferred methods. You cannot do web design, graphic designs, or many other aspects from a tablet (tablets are limited in abilities and designed to keep the masses happy).
 
Few Popular Ideas:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment