Saturday, December 14, 2013

Candy Cane Seeds



It has been about ten years now that we've been making these "Candy Cane Seeds". I started doing them with my eldest son, to give to his classmates at school and church group (he dropped out of). It didn't take long before he out grew everything that made me feel like a mommy. So, when my little ones came along I was absolutely grateful. And this same tradition has continued.


This year I added the pictures to all the bags... the boys added all the candies! They are currently with their teachers and ready to give to classmates.
 

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.


CANDY CANE SEEDS


I once knew a gardener who knew how to grow

Bright tasty candies, from under the snow

I asked her to share her secret with me

And this is what she replied quite readily

To garden in winter snow is difficult you see

It takes a lot of care and a very special seed!

Here are a couple of seeds to grow your own tree...


.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.


Kid's Activities - Luv This one, has our "Reindeer Poop" we do every year too, and new ideas


Girl and a Glue Gun - plain seeds without poem
 

No comments:

Post a Comment